Eggless Cake Making!
What’s the biggest benefit of being an Indian? Do you have any speculations? Of course, you could try! Well, it is “we know how to cook everything with limited resources”. When we could cook the high-class chocolate cake in a pressure cooker than what’s the big deal of making an eggless cake!
Now bake your eggless cake at your home and get the quick recipe from Pune Bakery hub. And experience the tenderness of each crumb of a yum...m...my cake. The sophisticated cake, when made with favorite home ingredients & distinct flavors, turns the color and taste of both, cake and you.
So let's start the making of an Eggless Cake. First, to get the same spongy texture of egg cake, you could use the mashed bananas, applesauce, vinegar, yogurt, silken tofu and baking soda as per your requirement. This could take time but its pure vegetarian, isn’t it! Eggless Cake after all.
To hold the texture of the cake makes sure to beat it with sufficient paddle. Beat it till it becomes light and fluffy but careful about not to over beat.
The Eggless marble Cake
- Gather these ingredients 150 gm butter, 150 gm Castor sugar, 3/4 cup milk, 3 tsp vinegar, 150 gm flour, 1 tsp vanilla essence, 1 Tbsp cocoa, 1 1/2 tsp baking powder.
- Beat Butter and Sugar together until it gets light and fluffy.
- Beat it in the milk and vinegar. Fold the all flour.
- Divide batter in two bowls. Fold 1 spoon of flour in 1 and cocoa in another.
- Place in the secondary spoon in a greased and lined 8” cake tin.
- Bake the cake at 180 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- Now for icing, beat the ingredients together. Spread over cake and adorn and serve.
Take the best Advantages of an Eggless Cake and make it by yourself for a Change!